Conflict Minerals Software For Reviewable Business Records
Our Conflict Mineral Compliance software provides companies with the functionality necessary for companies to conduct a Reasonable Country of Origin Inquiry, maintain reviewable business records, create Conflict Mineral Reports and meet all the IT requirements necessary under the Conflict Minerals Provision.
By utilizing our software, your Suppliers can submit simple forms (following the GeSI-EICC Conflict Free Smelter form template if requested) online concerning the parts and materials they supply that may contain conflict minerals.
This process is repeated programmatically throughout your supply chain until the materials source of origin is identified as Conflict Free. When this process is interrupted through either a lack or deficiency of information, our team reviews the incorrect or missing data and helps implement Corrective Actions according to our Clients Conflict Minerals Compliance Plan.
In addition, our Conflict Minerals Compliance solution covers the following top-level services:
- Project management & Database administration
- BOM Integration & Security
- Interface configuration
- Supplier portal setup & maintenance
- Education, support and training
- Supplier notifications and declaration gathering
- Task management and due diligence audit trails
- Regulatory impact analysis
- Continued regulatory update notifications